Last week saw the launch of our new simplified system; Integrel Lite. A means of alternate energy generation for your boat, yacht or catamaran.
Our new Lite system works in the same way as our main solution by using excess power from your marine craft or RV engine and turning it into electricity, which is stored in batteries for use when you need it. Lite uses smart technology to generate up to 6.5kw of electrical power whilst actively managing the output of your engine so it runs at maximum efficiency.
How does it differ from our main system?
- The Lite system has been pre-configured for ease of installation.
- It generates a still very impressive 6.5kW of energy, whereas our main system can generate up to 9kW.
- It is standardised on Torqeedo batteries.
- It has three battery configurations 7kWh, 14 kWh or 21kWh. Our main system goes up to 120kWh.
- All of this for a very reasonable price!
Integrel Lite really is a simplified system but still packs the same advanced technology as our main Integrel system, so marine or RV users can set off on their next adventure generator free!
“Integrel Lite is essentially a plug and play version of our award winning Integrel System. It comes in a pre-configured package and just like its bigger system…it simply just works!”
Will Parkinson – Engineering Operations Manager