Integrel Solutions Warranty Policy - September 2, 2020
Integrel Solutions warrants its products to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 2 years from the date of purchase by the end-user, with a maximum of 36 months from the Integrel Solutions Limited invoice date.
Integrel Product Warranty Statement
Triskel Marine trading as Integrel Solutions, have comprehensive Product Liability cover for our Integrel system. In the event of any warranty covered issue with an engine where Integrel has been fitted, Triskel Marine will cover the repair or replacement of damaged parts in line with your existing engine warranty. This cover is not in addition to any engine warranty but supplements where a warranty is void because of the fitting of Integrel. It has identical terms and conditions as the manufacturer’s warranty and the cover is like-for-like including the requirements around servicing, length of warranty and identifies how Triskel Marine, in lieu of the engine manufacturer, will deal with an issue. In the highly unlikely event of any warranty issue arising you will need to contact Integrel Solutions who will take lead responsibility on dealing with a claim. Triskel will manage any claim directly and will liaise directly with the client to ensure a single point of contact to minimise any delays. The full policy schedule for the Product Liability cover is available upon request.
Integrel Solutions Limited Warranty Policy
Exceptions to this are:
- Lead-acid batteries supplied by Integrel Solutions. These are subject to the manufacturer’s warranty or 2 years from the date of purchase by the end-user, with a maximum of 30 months from the Integrel Solutions invoice date,
- Lithium-ion batteries supplied by Integrel Solutions. These are subject to the manufacturer’s warranty or 3 years from the date of purchase by the end-user. In addition to this proof of correct battery usage is required when making a battery warranty claim. During this period, Integrel Solutions will, at its option, repair or replace the defective product free of charge. The warranty does not include performing or reimbursing de-installation, transportation and re-installation.
This warranty will be considered void if the unit has suffered any physical damage or alteration, either internally or externally, and does not cover damages arising from improper use or incorrect user installation, or unauthorised modifications to an installation like:
- The reverse of battery polarity.
- Inadequate connection.
- Mechanical shock or deformation.
- Contact with liquid or oxidation by condensation.
- Use in an inappropriate environment that includes dust, corrosive vapor, humidity, high temperature, biological infestation…).
- Breakage or damage due to lightning.
- Connection terminals and screws destroyed or other damages, like overheat, due to insufficient tightening.
- For any electrical breakage except due to lightning (reverse polarity, over-voltage due to external cause), the state of the internal control diode and of the inputs/output X and Y capacitors determine the warranty.
This warranty will not apply where the product has been misused, neglected, improperly installed, or repaired by anyone other than Integrel Solutions Engineers or one of its authorized Certified Installers. In order to qualify for the warranty, the product must not be disassembled or modified.
Repair or replacements are our sole remedies and Integrel Solutions shall not be liable for damages, whether direct, incidental, special, or consequential, even caused by negligence or fault. Integrel Solutions owns all parts removed from repaired products. Integrel Solutions uses new or reconditioned parts made by various manufacturers in performing warranty repairs and building replacement products. If Integrel Solutions repairs or replaces a part of a product, its warranty term is not extended. In the case of replacement, the new component has a warranty of 6 months, without effect on the initial warranty period. All remedies and the measure for damages are limited to the above. Integrel Solutions shall in no event be liable for consequential, incidental, contingent or special damages, even if having been advised of the probability of such damages. Any and all other warranties expressed or implied arising by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited in duration to a period of two (2) years from the date of purchase.
Life Support Policy
As a general policy, Integrel Solutions does not recommend the use of any of its products in life support applications where failure or malfunction of the Integrel Solutions product can be reasonably expected to cause the failure of any life support device or to significantly affect its safety or effectiveness. Integrel Solutions does not recommend the use of any of its products in direct patient care. Integrel Solutions will not knowingly sell its products for use in such applications unless Integrel Solutions receives in writing, assurances satisfactory to Integrel Solutions that the risks of injury or damage have been minimized, the customer assumes all such risks, and the Liability of Integrel Solutions is adequately protected under the circumstances. As a product requires service, it must be brought back to the place of purchase. In case no contact can be taken with the merchant, or if he is either unable or not allowed to provide service, direct contact should be made with Integrel Solutions.
Warranty on repairs
The warranty period on products or on printed circuit boards repaired by Integrel Solutions as well as on printed circuit boards for replacement is 6 months from delivery by Integrel Solutions.
If a part of the terms and conditions set out above is held invalid, void or unenforceable due to any particular national or international legislation, it shall not affect other parts of the terms and conditions remaining.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under some country’s Consumer Law. The relevant consumer law for the country the goods are sold in will apply. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Triskel Marine Ltd. trading as Integrel Solutions.
Unit 1, Marine Renewable Energy Park.
Hayle, TR27 4DD